Location: United States
Job Identification: 566
Job Schedule: Full time
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will be responsible for educating across the continuum of healthcare providers and leaders in the psychiatric field on Myriad Neuroscience's pharmacogenomic product lines and relevant therapeutic areas. The MSL will develop and maintain internal and external relationships in assigned geographic areas, maintain a high level of customer service, and demonstrate accountability for their part in the corporate growth. This MSL will cover the South East US territory for Myriad Neuroscience and will report to the Medical Affairs Manager.
- Engage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in psychiatry, genetics, and pharmacogenomics; with a focus on high-level academic institutions
- Provide lectures, lead discussion groups, and through phone, internet and other means, educate physicians, other health care professionals, and KOLs about psychiatric pharmacogenomics and therapeutic areas relevant to the company's products
- Participate in local, regional, and national professional meetings and trade shows to promote the science around psychiatric pharmacogenomics
- Communicate feedback from KOLs to the Medical Affairs, Marketing, R&D teams, and leadership
- Collaborate with stakeholders in pharmacogenetics including KOLs, payers, clinicians, and researchers to expand and improve mental healthcare
• Doctoral degree in health sciences (PharmD or PhD preferred)
• Must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
• Knowledge and therapeutic experience in genomics, genetics, psychiatry, neuroscience, and/or psychopharmacology
• Clinical or research experience with pharmacogenomics
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees in an energetic and time-sensitive work environment
• Team-oriented interpersonal communication skills
• Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
• Direct experience in servicing customer needs by creating and communicating complex biomedical information
• Advanced presentation and computer skills in literature identification and evaluation
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
• Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
• Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
• Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The field-based position requires 70-80% travel (car and plane) to manage assigned geography
• Must be familiar with field-based electronic communication tools for all aspects of job
About Us Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.