Colgate University, an NCAA DI member of the Patriot League and ECAC Hockey, invites applicants for the Assistant Director of Compliance position within its Athletics Department. This position reports to the Associate Athletics Director, Compliance and Student-Athlete Services and is expected to adhere to all NCAA, Patriot League, ECAC Hockey, and Colgate University rules and regulations. The successful candidate shall further the athletics department's vision of being an inclusive community of competitive excellence.
Responsible for role modeling positive behaviors and leadership for student-athletes.
Adherence to the PERA vision & virtues:
Vision – to be an inclusive community of competitive excellence
Values: thoughtful, driven, enthusiastic, cohesive, bold
Based on the level of experience of the successful candidate and specific needs of the department, the scope of compliance duties within this position may continue to be flexible and evolve.
• 1-2 years of previous NCAA compliance experience (e.g. employment, internship, graduate assistant, etc.);
• Organizational skills with the ability to independently handle multiple tasks;
• Strong interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills;
• Experience working with NCAA applications such as LSDBi, RSRO, and the Eligibility Center;
• Position may require availability on limited nights and weekends for athletic events and meetings.
• 2-3 years of previous NCAA compliance experience at a Division I institution;
• Experience working with ARMS Software and Teamwork.
A current valid driver's license, in accordance with the University's Driver Safety and Motor Vehicle Use Policy, is required.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hfftqxkbhrzmfrrf